Bears hibernate in winter; bloggers hibernate in summer.
Contrary to popular belief, I have not been:
- competing in the Olympics as a stealth athlete
- attending the DNC as a superdelegate
- catching state record channel catfish with a Barbie rod & reel
I have been:
- working like a dog
- pseudo-exploring obscure shipwrecks in the Outer Banks
- riding my restored 20 year-old bike with a little bit heavier load
- reading some good books
Now that the weather’s getting uncharacteristically cooler (in August!), does this mean hibernation is over?
Perhaps some posting in the days to come…