The Jollyblogger has been meme-ing about, and I’ve been tagged. I hereby oblige:
Five(ish) things about me:
1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why?
Since fun is the operative word here, I’d have to go with my one-day stint as a garbage collector. It was the the day after Christmas, I was in college, and I knew I didn’t have to go back the next day.
2. A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
Lift weights. (You couldn’t tell?)
B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
Write a novel. (yeah, I know)
3. A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Thinking more clearly and creatively.
Putting the aforementioned thoughts into words.
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
Dostoevsky, from whom I would like to learn the aforementioned skills.
4. (A) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
(B) Now list two more words you wish described you…
5. What are your top three passions?
6. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone.
What moves you?
The relieving fact that I am not the end–that there is something, someone bigger than me.